Let’s look at the advantages of employee amplification through social media for both brands and employees.
Benefits for Brands:
1) It improves social media, marketing, promotion and brand awareness strategies while tracking results through the employee engagement leader board.
2) It increases employees’ motivation, productivity and healthy internal competition.
3) It generates leads and multiply discussions with prospects on social media. Numbers don’t lie: 53 % of B2B buyers follow social discussions about vendors they are considering*.
Benefits for Employees:
1) It boosts self-expression and help employees become brand ambassadors, individuals whose opinion will be heard by industry peers, co-workers, customers, senior management, business partners.
2) It creates a system where employees can receive bonuses, praise and awards for their engagement.
3) It positively affect productivity and performance. Numbers don’t lie: Gallop 2012 study concluded that highly engaged employees have 3.9 times the earning per share compared to their peers.
Employee amplification through social media gives brand an opportunity to be promoted by the people who are most interested in its promotion. While employees become brand ambassadors, each individual becomes a trustworthy voice behind the brand.