Are you looking to join an exciting start-up and gain valuable experience?
We have good news for you! We’re looking for a Team Assistant to join us in Shoreditch as soon as possible.
SoAmpli is an award-winning London start-up based in Shoreditch. The company has grown over the last three years, taking on new and exciting clients. Over the next year, there are plans to dramatically increase the growth of the company.
We are seeking a bright, resourceful and motivated Team Assistant with a history of high performance to support mainly the Founder/CEO, but also the rest of the team when necessary. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple projects at once while anticipating the needs of the Founder and other team leads and members before they arise. This is a high impact position working within the team driving the growth of SoAmpli. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently, have great organisational skills and the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment. You will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and react with appropriate timeliness to situations that require a quick turnaround. A passion for technology is a must.
What the role will include:
- Perform administrative tasks including: calendar management for internal and external meetings, manage all aspects of travel arrangements, events, and complete expense reports
- Manage email correspondence for the Founder as required, including preparing various correspondence and documents; edit and proof correspondence and documents
- HR Administration – organise, prioritise and handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure appropriate action is taken
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new hires and general operational support
- Recording financial reports; including P&L and processing expenses
- Regularly attend team meetings, assist in collecting agenda items, and taking notes if requested – track and drive completion key deliverables and follow up on outstanding executive action items, including follow up action from meeting outcomes
- Be a support for the Sales team and assist with consistent follow up emails to prospects
- Assist with managing social media accounts and content production
Skills we are looking for:
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative support to teams/managers in a fast paced environment
- 1+ years of calendar management, expense report management and arranging international travel for 1 or more executives
- Good computer skills, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational, planning and prioritisation skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Flexible, with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Positive and proactive team player able to have fun at work and help others do the same
- Creative with the ability to generate new ideas and inspire other team members
- Ability to hit the ground running and take charge of the position
WHAT WE OFFER
- An amazing work environment in an exciting co-working space in the heart of London Tech City (free weekly activities include networking events, yoga classes, meditation, etc…)
- Friendly and vibrant growing team
- The ability to learn a variety of skills from day 1 while implementing ideas and making a real difference to the business from the very beginning
- Excellent opportunities for advancing your career and growing within the company
- Access to blue-chip clients and fantastic networking opportunities
- Job variety – no two days are the same!
- Social drinks
Interested? Head on over to LinkedIn and send us your CV or send an email with your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!